Pure Air Solutions supplies fully integrated air cooling systems, complete with adiabatic water cooling towers or closed loop water/glycol systems.
Due to its specific characteristics this type of plastic heat exchanger is particular suitable for the OCC odour control system. By cooling the process air, and thus the removal of large quantities of water vapour, the air becomes reconditioned and can be reused in the process. The advantage is obvious: contaminated air is no longer released into the atmosphere and odour emission is reduced to nil. This odour control technique is unmatched by any other end-of-pipe technology.
Pure Air Solutions can supply fully integrated air cooling systems, complete with adiabatic water cooling towers or closed loop water/glycol systems. Applications (e.g.):
- Air cooling before a biofilter
- Recirculation of dryer air (zero-emission)
- Heat recovery from air containing corrosive pollutants
- Fish feed extrusion and drying operations
- Pre-cooling of process air
- Compound feed mills using expanders
More information on our products?
download one of our productsheets